Monday, January 17, 2005

Studying

I know I've done a lot of posts recently that are religious in nature. Just as a fair warning I will go in and out of several types of ranting moods, whether they be religious, medical, political, academic, etc.

Tomorrow marks day number four of classes, and I am already tripping over the amount of studying I have. What a wimp I've become - as an undergrad I would take 15-18 credit hours, work part time, and still be involved in other activities like InterVarsity. Now, I'm taking 10 credits of actual classes and I'm struggling to keep up. For example, tomorrow I should do some amount of studying for any and all of my classes: physiology, pathology and bioinstrumentation. Is it possible I'm just catching up with the biology learning curve?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home