Wednesday, January 05, 2005

How fit is your city?

So, I'm not really much of a resolution guy. I can't remember the last time I had one. While the same trend continues this year, I have created a yearly plan for cycling training, based upon a Friel's book. I'm thinking this will keep me in shape as well as bring me up to average at some of the 24 hour races or club rides I do. If your interested in the book or putting together a similar plan, let me know. Otherwise, keep me honest!

Ironically, Tucson seems to be a place to stay fit. According to Men’s Fitness magazine , Tucson is the #9 "Fittest City". I kinda feel bad for people living in Phoenix - they were the #18th fattest city. Texas has it worse, as they occupy 5 of the top 10 fattest cities. Honestly, I don't know how a study like this could be considered statistically significant, but it's funny - so i post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joshua Conner said...

Glad to see you're still biking! Tucson is one of the most bike-friendly cities in the country, so enjoy it. Especially while the weather's still nice.

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home