Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Off to Join the Circus

Professors really are needy people. I had a meeting with a prof on the last of my rotations. These rotations are designed to be >40 hours of working with a prof in his research area to determine if you like the person/research area. I worked on this specific project last semester and over winter break.

He was pleased with the amount and quality of work I had completed, as well as the results of the simulation I was working on. Then, proceeds to give me more to investigate and elaborations to make to the simulation run more accurately. Only after pondering on the whole situation for a while have I decided his motivation. I'm basically free labor for him. He doesn't have to pay me, but I'm doing work valuable to him and his area. Plus he's probably short handed in the lab anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home