Friday, April 01, 2005

Just one of those days

Now, for most people Friday is a day of celebration. It's the last day of the week, or the first day of the weekend depending upon your work/class schedule. However, every Friday afternoon I have pathology lab - 3 hours of looking into a microscope. Don't get me wrong - I'm a visual learner, but there is only so much learning I can do in one sitting. That's what I get for going to grad school.

On the baby front: We're gonna find out whether our baby will be a boy or a girl on April 20th. I'll keep you posted as the situation unfolds.

Have you ever wondered what water on Mars would look like? Wonder no more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owen is right. Three hours IS nothing. I could do it with my eyes closed.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home