Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Wish list!!

In case you've been living in a cave for the last 22 (almost 23) years, my birthday is coming up. Usually my parents have to pull teeth to find out what I want (what can I say...I'm a content man). This year is a bit different so, since I'm 99% sure that all of my parents read my blog, I figure I'll post what I want:

1) iPod shuffle - it's cheaper than an iPod!!!
2) Digital Camera - What better way to keep up on the progress of your grandchild than the ease of plugging in and e-mailing (or posting) pictures??
3) Rain/Summer gear for my motorcycle - You want me to be safe don't you?

Keep posting on the stem cell comments. My presentation is done, and my arguments are finished, but I still wanna hear what you have to say.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joshua Conner said...

Kevin, we want to hear what *you* have to say!

You could just copy and paste your presentation arguments. It would be the easiest blog post EVER.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Neal337 said...

pssshhhh

The Shuffle's not even heavy enough for a paperweight.. Maybe for a nice sissy doorstop. [bias against apple is a beautiful thing]

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home