Wednesday, March 30, 2005

You can wish in one hand....

Dog walkers beware!! There is a poop thief on the loose. And speaking of feces (not for those with weak stomachs). I know....it's not quite my flavor (no pun intended), but that's what I get for reading Dave Barry's blog.

In case you wonder what I've been up to:
Oligodendrocytes form the myelin around neuronal axons, which is responsible for the rapid conduction of electrical impulses. Microscopically, their nucleus is visible but the cell body is not by H&E stain. Demyelinating diseases are characterized by a loss of myelin without causing damage to the neuron (causing the impulse conduction to slow). The most common demyelinating disease is multiple sclerosis.
Now, unless you are Owen, forgive my lack of posting (only cause Owen probably already knew that).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home