Monday, March 21, 2005

It's been a while

I'm back. I went to Phoenix in Thursday. It was a busy weekend. Mindy's mom's birthday, my granddad's birthday and mom & Jerry's anniversary were all on Sunday. On top of that, my b-day is on Tuesday. This leads to a lot of driving around, and not much time for posting.

I got an iPod Shuffle from mom & Jerry. I know some of my readers were less than happy with them, but I must say I'm impressed. Compared to the mp3 player I was using, the shuffle holds 15x more songs, has 3x the battery (which no longer need to be replaced), and is 1/2 the size. I think the cheaper line of Apple products was a great idea. Props to Apple (and mom & Jerry for the excellent present)!!!

Josh sent me this article. I don't know why, but I think it may be the coolest thing I've read all week. It's just a happy story. Most "news" would continue to say the parents were suing someone. Instead:
I had a burger with cheese, bacon, egg and ham," she said Wednesday, relishing the moment like a kid in a candy store. "And some hash browns with grease."

But after being on normal food for more than a week, ice cream is the flavor of the month.

"She tried it at Sizzler," said her mom, Amelia. "She liked it."

She likes ice cream. Need I say more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home