Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Movie for 2

Mindy and I were able to make it to a movie yesterday. We saw "Failure to Launch" - one in a string of too many chick flicks I've seen recently. The movie was OK. The two leads (Matthew McConaughey and Sarah Jessica Parker) were forgetable. All of the backup characters, however, were fantastic.

I don't typically give movie reviews. I only bring it up because of how similar it is to my own life. You see, the basic premise of the movie is that this girl is paid to date a guy in order to convince him to move out of his parents house.

I'm pretty sure my parents paid Mindy to date me - not so I would move out of the house, but because they felt bad for me...or something. What do you know, in both cases it works out!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

We were under time constraints.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home