Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Not kidding

For Christmas, Mindy and I received Sirius satellite radio (which I highly recommend). I'm not what you would call a "fan" of Christian music, but I listen to some of it anyways - Sirius has 3 Christian music stations.

It is quite obvious that these stations are not run by "Christians". The music includes Creed and similar bands. Their slogans/spots are interesting. See examples:
"Just because God loves you and has a plan for you doesn't mean your music has to suck."

"On a diet? The only thing you have to swallow today is your pride!"
I still think it's a breath of fresh air (comming from K-LOVE), but that's another post for another time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try Air1, they're a much more contemporary version of K-Love...but I understand what you mean...K-Love, gag me

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home