Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Then one day

We're going out of town tomorrow. First, Phoenix to stay with Dad then we're off to Prescott for Jake and Jamie's Wedding.

In case you've been living in a cave, Mindy has been blogging on the pregnancy here. It's a good place to read if you want more than just the overview.

Finally, I'll leave you with a quote from this book I'm reading, Be Prepared:
"If your partner is able to breastfeed, it's probably a good idea to do so. If not, don't worry. Almost everyone born in the 1950s through the 1970s was formula-fed, and now they are running our country! On second thought, you should do whatever you possibly can to breastfeed."
It's been a helpful yet funny book. I think I'd recommend it to up-and-coming dads. Then again, it's the first in a pile of books waiting for me on this topic. Maybe I should wait before giving recommendations. More on this later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home