Monday, May 02, 2005

The race is almost over

Wednesday is my last day of class, for which I am very thankful. This has been my hardest semester in recent memory. But, our finals schedule is weird. Thursday is 'dead day' (no classes) , which leaves Friday to start finals. Who starts finals finals on a Friday? Not like it matters - my 3 finals are next week.

Our friends Jason & Kirsten had their baby last night (or was it this morning?). A baby girl - Elizabeth. You mean this ends?!?!?!?

I'm sure, by now, you've heard about the kidnapped runaway felon(??) bride who turned up in NM. Turns out her fiance still wants to marry her. So, I'll say this here:
John (the fiance), you have to know, I'm a big fan of grace. But, marriage is a tough cookie to crack. I'm not sure a desire to marry a woman who would rather run 1500 miles than talk or take some time alone is to your merit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...you know what, I totally agree with yah. Even though my opinion is entirely from a "single's" perspective!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home