Thursday, February 17, 2005

I am a Whistle Blower

I am nerdier than 59% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Here and now, I would like to proclaim that this test is a fraud. May I submit as evidence exhibit #1. Owen got a score of 71, a whole 12 points higher than mine. And I think we all know who the true nerd is amongst the two of us.

I would have brought this up with him direclty, however he choose the one blog that doesn't allow non-members to comment. Maybe last year this time he could have edged me out with some biological mumbo jumbo, but no more. NO MORE I TELL YOU!!! (miss you Owen)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooo Kevin's jealous that I got a bigger nerd score than he did. He's got nerd envy!

Owen

10:19 PM  
Blogger Joshua Conner said...

I got a 61 and feel your pain. I think it's obvious that we're both nerdier than Owen.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Neal337 said...

Well guys, I got all y'all beat with amazing ease. I didn't even cheat. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I'm not sure what's worse...that I'm upset that Owen beat me, or that all of us are concerned about our nerd ranking.

10:04 AM  
Blogger JZ said...

OK. It was just sooooo easy. I can't figure out how or why a bunch of college KIDS scored so darn low. Read my score and weap there Kev. THat's right a 93. And I didn't even really try ;)

4:13 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

" I can't figure out how or why a bunch of college KIDS scored so darn low." -Jerry

Like I said, this test must be a fraud. ;-)

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin, admit it, you thought Mn was Magnesium. :)

1:13 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Actually, I knew it was Manganese. I remember sitting in HS chemistry thinking about how weird it was that it wasn't Magnesium.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then where did you go wrong? I guessed at the programming language one, maybe I got it right. Also, the first guy is Kepler.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home