Sunday, November 06, 2005

There are 3

...no, 4 things I learned today on my mountain bike ride.
1) My technical skills are not quite up to par.
2) I can't pick a line to save my life (which probably effects number 1).
3) I chicken out on more trail than I care to admit (which probably effects number 1 and 2).
4) At the end of the day, I love to mountain bike!!

On another note, Arizona not only beat, but embarrassed highly ranked UCLA team. I'm not what you would call Mike Stoops' biggest fan, but you have to give him props for the win yesterday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kevin - I was in your old neck of the woods this past weekend. Had I been out in PHX longer, I'd have said hi to Pam and Jerry...

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam and Jerry would have loved to see you! Stop in next time, Rochelle! We're in the phone book!

Kev, I'm glad you like to mountain bike. I kinda miss it myself.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home