Friday, October 21, 2005

Grad school dropout?

I was waiting for the bus near some campus construction when I noticed some workers digging a trench a few feet away. I began to reflecting on my own similar experience and my lack of envy for theirs when a few of the workers started throwing comments my way. "That's right," one said. "You better stay in school or else you'll have a job like mine," as they all continued to dig.

Obviously, they were not quite up to speed regarding my current school situation. Yet, one has to note a distinct similarity between a college dropout and myself - neither of us are aware of an optimal/appropriate time to leave school.

On a completely different note, Kyle turned 8 weeks old today, and today was his first trip to the BMX track. All in all, it was a very important day for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home