Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Attention motorists

A bicyclist is not a pedestrian. You don't (and probably shouldn't) stop at pedestrian crosswalks for a cyclist to cross.

Other than that, cycling to school is going well. In general it takes longer, but it's gratifying to pass masses of cars which wait in traffic at stop signs and lights (especially when you consider how much I'm saving on gas). Ok...fine. I spent $5.00 a week on gas riding the motorcycle.

Kyle had another appointment today. He's already grown a 1/2 inch and gained 12 ounces from when he was born (and babies loose weight the first days after birth). Thats a lot of growing for only be a week & 1/2 old.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin!!!

I haven't talked to you since I got married. And that was over 3 years ago!!!

Congratulations on your little boy! He is super cute! Isn't being a parent fun? It gets even better, trust me. (Our little Arwen turned 18 months yesterday.)

Brian and I are living in Chandler now. I'd love to hear from you!

Liz :)

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home