Friday, September 02, 2005

Getting Ready

I promise I'll post more pictures of Kyle tonight...

I rode a bicycle into work/school today. I've gotta get training for the 24 Hours at McDowell Mt, comming up in the end of October. While I know 10 miles a day won't do much for me, it's got to be better than doing nothing (especially when you've got an extra 30 lb on your back and in the bike).

We're off to Phoenix tomorrow to see Jess and some others in Phoenix who have yet to meet Kyle. Then mom is gonna come spend next week with us (assuming everybody involved is healthy). I don't think we could have survived this (and next) week without help from the grandmas. Not to mention, I pretty much lucked out as mother-in-laws go. She spoils me.

Back to search again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home