Sunday, April 30, 2006

What to do...

Most blogs have a purpose. Some are about politics. Some are funny. Some are about sports. Some blogs are technical.

It may seem that this blog has no purpose. After all, in the archives you can find posts on everything from funny articles, to Kyle's latest happenings, to personal beliefs I may or may not still hold. But, believe it or not this blog DOES have a direct purpose. I don't think I've ever directly stated this blogs purpose to this blog....so here it goes:

I "blog" because I believe that writing more often will make me a better writer, and writing is a skill I want to cultivate.

I've considered opening a blog that is dedicated to a single topic - cycling, guitar, amps, some medical or engineering related topic. Perhaps someday I will.

In the mean time, I appreciate all of you that read.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Probably not...but I'm finally ordering parts to finish it.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home