Sunday, August 21, 2005

IMPORTANT baby update

Mindy is still pregnant. More on that later...

Last night, someone broke into our car. They did one heck of a job ripping up the ignition. After failing to steal the car they stole the CD player. They left the CDs in the back seat and the CDs on the visor and the tools in the trunk (which they took the time to look through), but stole the radio.

So, the car is un-drivable until we can get the ignition fixed. Perfect timing too. Classes start tomorrow. Mindy is due any day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Omom said...

I just hate these anonymous comments/spams! That totally sucks about your car. Nice blog, btw. Good Luck with your wife and baby, I know it's so hard to wait but when the baby arrives it's all worth it. Get some sleep while you can.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Joshua Conner said...

Holy comment spam, Batman! I think I take back what I said about leaving anonymous commenting on.

That said, bummer about your car. Is it covered under your insurance?

P.S. I need your address so I can send you guys something for the baby! My email's in my profile if you need it.

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems that Tucson is the place to go if I want to buy some hott audio equipment.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Neal337 said...

sux0rz man, I feel your pain. If it gets desperate, let me know. And at least you got to keep the CDs.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

bad comments be gone...*poof*

Every once in a while I end up on the list of blogs you get taken to when you click the "next blog" button on the top bar.

When the happends the bad news is I sometimes get spam comments. The good news is I get more visits (yesterday broke my visit record - about 60).

Maybe there is a happy medium...

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home